In-Sight of Media or known as In-Sight is a line of business that is part of the In-Sight and other companies that are related by ownership to the In-Sight.
- In-Sight / We / Us / Our means In-SightIn-Sight of Media which is engaged in various media business fields, such as Television, Radio, Printing, Digital and other media business areas.
- Affiliate / affiliates / affiliate / affiliates means a subsidiary of and / or parties under the control of In-Sight of Media and / or In-Sight.io.
- Service / Services / service / services means any services and / or products and / or other activities or services in whatever form we provide / organize whether we provide / administer through the Portal or without going through the Portal (such as events and etc).
- Portal / portal means every software application and / or every website and / or any other form of digital platform both already existing and will be in the future, which We and / or our Affiliates develop and operate so that our Services can be accessed by You.
- Customer / User / You / Yourself is any party who uses and / or accesses and / or participates in our services, whether through the Portal or not through the Portal, and whether registered on the Portal or not registered on the Portal.
- Personal Data / personal data / Data / data means data or information about yourself that we obtain through the use / interaction of the Portal and / or services by you, both which can be personally identified and which have not been personally identified including but not limited to such as name, address, date of birth, place of birth, your job, place of work, personal identity, other identifying documents, telephone number, e-mail address and other information that can identify you as a user.
We collect, process, use and provide your Personal Data, including but not limited to Affiliates third parties / Our partners, for the following purposes:
- To provide support or other information;
We may use your Personal Data to provide support or other information related to the history of use that has been carried out by the Customer, including but not limited to such as Customer complaints, Customer calls, Customer confirmations related to our services.
- To provide information about the latest products or information;
We may use your Personal Data to provide notifications about new product releases, product development, retargeting, promotions, personalized offers, subscriptions, event participation, or information you may need. This information is not only limited to products / services from our services, both those that have been used and have never been used, but also products / services for our affiliates or partners that suit your needs. We may use your Personal Data and your transaction records to analyze your behavior and use it to provide information about our Services and / or products / services.
- Analyze Customer behavior to provide better and more appropriate experience, services and information;
We use your Personal Data from your interactions with our services to analyze your interests and behavior patterns so that we can provide better experiences, services, promotions and information for your needs.
- To inform you about the benefits, programs and opportunities that we provide to you;
We and / or Affiliates can communicate to you about the benefits, programs and opportunities that can be provided related to Our Services and / or Our Affiliates.
- To get in touch with third parties / our partners;
We can share your Personal Data with third parties / Our partners relating to our business interests and / or our affiliates and / or other needs including but not limited to the completion of transactions for our services and / or Our Affiliates who come into contact with Customers, relating to third parties / our partners bussiness activity, in any other purposes. We also share your Personal Data with third parties / our partners who we think can provide their content, products or services according to your interests. We ensure that our third parties / partners are chosen with care and are obliged to keep your Personal Data safe.
- To protect our content and services;
- To get your suggestions and input from time to time;
We can ask the customer to provide suggestions, so that the product / service is more in line with what the customer needs and is interested in (for example through surveys, research on usage, group discussions).
All provisions in this section C will be executed in worldwide territory.
D. THE DATA THAT WE COLLECT
- We collect some Personal Data which is directly provided by you as follows:
b. Contact information (phone, email)
c. Date of birth
d. Place of birth
e. Demographics: gender, occupation,
f. Personal identification information
g. Emergency contact information
h. Social media profile information
i. Education and employment information
j. Information (s) that are of interest
k. Other information from you, which is uploaded or provided to us.
- We also collect some other information when you use our Portal and / or services, namely:
a. Information about the device (s) you are using
b. Information about service use
d. Authentication data
e. Location information
f. Data that has been recorded through one of the Affiliate’s services will also be used to improve the Customer experience in all lines of our and Affiliate business.
- Cookies referred to in letter c above are small text files that are sent to and stored on your computer, smartphone or other device to access the internet, whenever you use our Services through the Portal. Cookies are useful because they allow the Portal to recognize the user’s device
We use ‘analytics’ cookies to help analyze how users access the Portal. By showing how and when users use the Portal, cookies help us find out which Portal pages are popular and which are not, and how we can improve the Portal for you. We use ‘analytics’ cookies on the Portal so that as such, we only share this cookie information with third parties / our partners, namely in an aggregate and anonymous format (overall) and there is no personal information.
How can you manage your cookies? The browsers of most computers, smartphones, and other web-enabled devices are usually set up to accept cookies. You have the option to control the acceptance of cookies yourself and, if you wish, you can block them completely by configuring your Internet browser. Please see the documentation for your browser to change your preferences regarding these cookies.
Please note that cookies are used to activate and improve certain functions on the Portal. If you choose to disable certain cookies, this will likely affect how our Portal works.
E. THE DATA THAT WE DO NOT COLLECT
We really appreciate the confidentiality of your data, therefore, we do not collect any data in the form of any content from photo albums, short message application communications (app messengers), and contact information /phonebook contained in your device.
- Confidentiality of your information and Personal Data is a major concern for us. We make the best efforts and procedures to protect and guarantee Personal Data and we periodically conduct internal evaluations to increase security so that your Personal Data is safe from interference from unauthorized parties. We ensure that the Personal Data that we obtain is in the form of encrypted data both in the transmission process and in storage on the server. However, we cannot fully guarantee that our system cannot be penetrated by viruses, malware, and interference from unauthorized parties.
- Users are responsible for always maintaining the confidentiality of information data contained in the Portal and in connection with the use of the Service, including but not limited to the confidentiality of the password that the User uses to access the account on the In-Sight Portal. Please do not disclose and share your Personal Data, including your account password with anyone and keep your device safe. We are not responsible if you experience losses caused by your negligence in maintaining the confidentiality of information data in connection with the use of the Service and your account on the Portal, and you hereby release us, our directors, board of commissioners, employees, agents, and / or our affiliates. , from every claim, lawsuit, compensation, and / or claims that the User submits in connection with the unauthorized use and / or access to your account.
- The advertisements that appear on the Portal may be sent to you by our partners, who may apply cookies. These cookies allow the server on each advertisement to recognize the User’s device whenever they send an online advertisement to collect non-personal data about the User or other people who use the User’s device.
H. PROVISIONS ON CHILDREN UNDER AGE
Each creation of Portal account and/or registration of Service are prohibited from being carried out by children under the age of 18 (eighteen) years or under the age determined by laws and regulation so for these matters shall be represent by their parents or their guardian.
Each creation of Portal account and/or registration of Service that have a segmentation for children/kids shall be represent by their parents or their guardian.
Any use of the Service that does have a segmentation for children/kids must be under the supervision and approval of their parents or their guardian.
If there is an underage/child who has provided Personal Data that does not represented by their parents and/or their guardian, the parents or guardian must contact In-Sight (see Section O) to delete the Personal Data that been classified as “non-relevant data” and stop using the Portal account and / or the Service ( if the Service and / or Portal is not for the segmentation of children).
We cannot distinguish directly about a person’s age when creating the Portal account and / or using Our Services through the Portal. Customer must liberate Us, our affiliates and / or any third party / our partner from any claims, lawsuits and / or demands that been arised because Customer is violating of the provision(s) in this section H and Customer shall fully responsible for those claims, lawsuits and / or demands.
I. TECHNICAL AND REGULATORY INFORMATION
- User personal data: We collect Personal Data from Users through various means, including but not limited to, when the User visits the Portal, uses features, accesses the content we provide on the Portal, when registering as a User, when the User uses the service and etc. Users can also be asked to provide data, among others, email address, home / office address, telephone number and other required information.
- User non-personal data: We may collect User non-personal data when they interact with the Portal and / or our services. Any non-personal data including but not limited tonames browser,types computer, telephone devices, or other information relating to how Users connect to our Portal, such as systems operating, internet services, social media, and other related information.
- Logging Practices;
We automatically record the Internet Protocol (IP) address of the User (web based application) and the session of the user (mobile application). We also record several materials to identify users of the Portal, including:
· Type / version of browser/ device
· The operating system used
· The date and time of the request server
· The location (latitude and longitude)
For mobile applications, we use the following ingredients to identify:
· Brand and / or type / version of the device
· Device IMEI
· The operating system used
· The date and time of the request server
· The location (latitude and longitude)
· Other information provided by the operating system, browser or device
This identification is used on all of our services and portals to enable understanding of customer data from between products / services. This creates greater opportunities for us to provide better service to customers.
- External links behavior: Some of our services / portals may contain links to other sites / applications created and managed by other parties / our partners. When you enter another site / application, please note that we are not responsible for the collection of data or content from the site / application and any information they may collect, even though our name or logo may appear on the site / the application. We ask you to be vigilant when leaving our Portal and reading the privacy terms of those other sites / applications that you visit, because the privacy policies of these other sites / applications may be different from ours
- Do Not Track (DNT): is a self-regulatory initiative designed by the online advertising industry to provide options in the types of advertisements they may see and select from online behavioral ads provided by companies participating in this. We do not respond to DNT in your browser settings.
- If you are no longer a registered Portal’s user or use our services, we will keep Personal Data for at least 5 (five) years from the date you last became a registered user or since the last date you used our services / accessed the Portal or during time period based on the laws and regulations in Indonesia.
- Responses to legal requests: We reserve the right to share your information in response to requests for your Personal Data information from Government authorities and / or agencies authorized or required by law.
J. PERSONAL DATA STATEMENT AND APPROVAL
- You also acknowledge that you agree and agree to share all information that has been provided to us and give us the authority to delete, use and share your personal data with our affiliates and / or other third parties (such as our partners, vendors and others) to support our Services and / or Portal as well as our business activities and our Affiliates.
K. REVOCATION OF APPROVAL AND DELETION OF PERSONAL DATA
- If you are a registered User, you can review, revise and correct your Personal Data through the User profile settings service on the Portal.
- In-Sight is only responsible for the deletion of your data stored in your In-Sight Account.
- In-Sight is not responsible for your data other than your data stored in your In-Sight account.
- You can withdraw your consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your Personal Data and/or request the deletion of your stored Personal Data in the following ways:
- for website users, please login and then go to profile page
- For Apps users, make sure you are logged in and go to settings page
- If the user wants to delete his In-Sight ID account, but cannot access the account based on the policy of In-Sight. Then the user can request for account deletion to In-Sight by sending an email to the email address cs [email protected]
- If the account deletion cannot be done in the In-Sight app, the User can request for account deletion to In-Sight by sending an email to [email protected]
- By deleting your In-Sight account you will:
- Deleting your Personal data (PII)
- Do not have access to make changes to data, comments and other activities that require login access
- Do not have the right to claim prizes from quizzes and events that you previously participated in
E-mail ADDRESS POLICY
- If you wish to unsubscribe from receiving newsletters in your e-mails, please follow the unsubscribe or unsubscribe steps in the bottom corner of the respective Portal.
- We can send emails in the form of invitations to participate in user surveys, responses as visitors or users, as well as existing or developing services.
- If you communicate with us via email, we may retain and or store the contents of your e-mail messages, including a history of conversations between us and you and the e-mail address and information you provide during the communication.
- If you wish to send an e-mail to us, it is recommended that you understand that the information contained in the e-mail is not secure or encrypted, so that it may be seen by other parties. Thus, you are obliged to be careful when sending something that is confidential to our e-mail. In this case, we are not responsible for any email you send to us and there is no obligation for us to provide assistance for any events that harm you.
M. DISPUTE SETTLEMENT AND LANGUAGE
- In-Sight and User hereby agree to make every effort possible to reach a settlement by deliberation no later than 30 (thirty) working days since one of the parties receives a written letter from the other party.
- If the settlement through deliberation fails to reach a consensus within the stipulated time, then the dispute can be resolved by following the relevant laws and regulations.